phantom 3 pro camera board

Reaction score
Hi. does anyone know if the camera board on a pro and advanced are the same, as mine is fried

Hi. does anyone know if the camera board on a pro and advanced are the same, as mine is fried
When you say camera board, are you referring to the gimbal video logic board just above the gimbal? Or the main ESC flight controller board inside the Phantom?
If you are referring to the video logic board where the sd card go's, then no.
They are not compatible as one supports 4K and the other only supports 2.7K.
On the other hand, if you have a complete gimbal and camera assembly from either P3P or P3A, this would be compatible. You would need the appropriate FW respectfuly of course.

Reactions: Photomaton
Thanks for info, its the video logic board thats not working, camera works fine can take videos ,pictures just no transmission signal sometimes says weak signal,will try and get second hand one from somewhere

Reactions: SilverStone641
I could use one too. Have not found a place to buy a new one little loan a used one . Hope you have some luck and please post your findings. I guess I have been looking in the wrong area.

It would be a lot less confusing if everyone used the same names to refer to each board.

For example, the names used here:
DJI Hardware · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

So using these names:
* Drone doesn't start - issue in ESC center board
* Gimbal not positioning or not saving photos/movies - issue in Gimbal top board or another gimbal board
* Images are saved OK on sd-card, but no FPV feed - issue in OFDM Receiver board
* No link between RC and the drone - issue in OFDM Receiver board or RC Main board

It would be a lot less confusing if everyone used the same names to refer to each board.

For example, the names used here:
DJI Hardware · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

So using these names:
* Drone doesn't start - issue in ESC center board
* Gimbal not positioning or not saving photos/movies - issue in Gimbal top board or another gimbal board
* Images are saved OK on sd-card, but no FPV feed - issue in OFDM Receiver board
* No link between RC and the drone - issue in OFDM Receiver board or RC Main board
Naturally, however, these are in laymen s terms for the ones that are not to sure of what they are asking for.
Thank you for the clarification.

Here is a source for the video board you're looking for. According to the Helipal website description, this board is the same on Professional (and) advanced models. Its the Standard model that is different, and happens to be the one I am in need of, but cannot find a source for.

DJIP3-035 OFDM Receiver Module

Here is a source for the video board you're looking for. According to the Helipal website description, this board is the same on Professional (and) advanced models. Its the Standard model that is different, and happens to be the one I am in need of, but cannot find a source for.

DJIP3-035 OFDM Receiver Module
You are wrong and the OP is in need of the ftp transmission board which is located above the gimbal assembly. It is the board with the SD card reader in it.
There has been a a lot of misconceptions about what the proper board is and it is not the OFDM module. Finding the FTP transmission board is difficult without having to purchase the whole gimbal and camera assy...

You are wrong and the OP is in need of the ftp transmission board which is located above the gimbal assembly. It is the board with the SD card reader in it.
There has been a a lot of misconceptions about what the proper board is and it is not the OFDM module. Finding the FTP transmission board is difficult without having to purchase the whole gimbal and camera assy...

Thanks for clarifying. If complete diagrams were available for each model, it would clear all confusion. Wish I could find a P/N diagram for mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers