Phantom 3 Pro/Artifacts

Reaction score
I would be interested in knowing how some people work with and export their 4k and 1080p video. At the present time, I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere cc and Adobe Encoder cc, but no matter what setting I use for Encoding it just seems to enhance what seems to be an existing codec problem with the Pro3 camera.
Here is a link to some examples.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Notice the pixelization and odd artifacts in the video. Am I expecting too much from the camera? Is there a better way to export?
Any helpful comments would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Neil

advise,
1. reduce the sharpness in camera setting to suit your taste, mine is -2 and it reduce the artifact a lot.
2. use nd filter to maintain the shutter speed in between 50-120.
3. move the drone slower when you are doing some medium to close up shot.

Thanks John, I will try out some of your suggestions.
Neil

Hi Neil,

Great video. You have a good eye and are lucky to live around such beautiful places. 3 min mark in your video is really showing some artifacts. Did you solve it? Was the video the same when you downloaded it from SD card or was this added in post compression? Please let me know, as people now see similar problems wit P4 and claim this problem is new. Seems to me it's not.

Great video but I would prefer to have little less sharpness and slower movements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31