Phantom 3 members roll call

i go through leeds alot.is there any good places to fly there?

Lake Purdy on 119/Montevallo Rd. can be pretty neat, right now the water is almost nonexistent but that gives it kind of a cool feel. If we had gotten more rain this summer the foliage would be a lot nicer but everything just turned brown this year for the most part.

I really haven't gotten to do a ton of recreational flying lately, most of my flights have been for customers but I have flown around Purdy a couple different times. There are a lot of wide open areas around here where you could fly for a good ways over trees/fields without worrying about being bothered by people but I haven't gotten a chance to do much of that yet.

Lake Purdy on 119/Montevallo Rd. can be pretty neat, right now the water is almost nonexistent but that gives it kind of a cool feel. If we had gotten more rain this summer the foliage would be a lot nicer but everything just turned brown this year for the most part.

I really haven't gotten to do a ton of recreational flying lately, most of my flights have been for customers but I have flown around Purdy a couple different times. There are a lot of wide open areas around here where you could fly for a good ways over trees/fields without worrying about being bothered by people but I haven't gotten a chance to do much of that yet.

That is pretty cool. thank you for pointing that place out. next time i am up that way ill see if i can fly there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4