Phantom 3 Lens Caps Available Now

Reaction score
Last edited:
Ordered.

Would love one but looks like its USA only, please let us know if you hear anyone is shipping to the UK.
Cheers.

Would love one but looks like its USA only, please let us know if you hear anyone is shipping to the UK.
Cheers.
Try to checkout, i believe i have my site set up to do international orders. Theres an added cost for that however based on where you live.

Placed an order on Friday via eBay. Shipping to 94103. Any idea when I should receive them? Looks like a great product.
If you ordered on Friday, items usually print and ship within two business days. so Tuesday morning at the latest is when it will ship. should receive your order before the end of the week. Unfortunately on ebay and on my site, its hard to offer expedited shipping at the cost i have them listed at. so i just ship standard post.

If you ordered on Friday, items usually print and ship within two business days. so Tuesday morning at the latest is when it will ship. should receive your order before the end of the week. Unfortunately on ebay and on my site, its hard to offer expedited shipping at the cost i have them listed at. so i just ship standard post.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic