Phantom 3 Lens Caps Available Now

Don't you just hate poor communication skills. Can't understand why people just cant take care of their customers by giving some reassurance.

Don't you just hate poor communication skills. Can't understand why people just cant take care of their customers by giving some reassurance.

Yea, his profile says he was on here yesterday. He was quick enough to post he was selling them.

A PayPal claim has been filed for no communication and no item or tracking number.

Here are some I made. Flexible and in 5 colors. I make a lens hood as well.
They are 3d printed out of Ninjaflex. $9.99 free first class shipping.
Thanks,
Nathan
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111675381359?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
image.jpg
image.jpg

You said $9.99, but the eBay auction lists higher price.
Are you international? It's more for the shipping cost to international buyers.
My cost is still $9.99 unless you want the Remove before flight keychain ones.
All my listings are best offer as well.
Thanks,
Nathan
MileHighDesign

My order says a lable has been printed but not shipped. I emailed him today. If I don't hear anything I'll be filing a report with pay pal..

My order says a lable has been printed but not shipped. I emailed him today. If I don't hear anything I'll be filing a report with pay pal..

I contacted him through PayPal twice and once through Facebook. He told me through Facebook that it was shipped. When I got no answer through PayPal I filed a claim and in 15 minutes was refunded the money. I ordered from a different company and it is already shipped and will be delivered by Saturday.

Lol.. I got a email saying it shipped. But I search the tracking and it says he just printed a lable.. grr

I want to add that I am not impatient. I just want a little more info when I ask a shipping question. I tried to see multiple time what was going on and not even a response. If he would have said he is a week behind I would have waited. Who knows if this is a scam or what. Has anybody got anything?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4