Phantom 3 Lens Caps Available Now

Are you international? It's more for the shipping cost to international buyers.
My cost is still $9.99 unless you want the Remove before flight keychain ones.
All my listings are best offer as well.
Thanks,
Nathan
MileHighDesign

I clicked on the link you provided with description of $9.99 price, but the listing was for the $15 item.
Yes, the item shows picture of key chain and thus higher price.
No, I'm not international; not sure why my avatar details are not listed.

I'm all good now.

My tracking number on May 19th shows pre shipment and has not changed so looks like has yet to be shipped.

I ordered my caps last week. I have not heard from the seller/maker...?

Kind of wondering what's up. Glad to hear some have received their orders.

Mark

I have P3 flexible lens caps and hoods ready to go. They are 3d designed and printed by me. Here is the link. I have 5 colors ready as well as "Remove Before Flight Keychains. Thanks for your business in advance. Free First Class Shipping!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111663192505?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111675399673?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
View attachment 19695 View attachment 19696 View attachment 19697
View attachment 19698
Ordered these on the 20th they arrived on the 23rd. I'm happy with them.

Looks like a very long print time. I could make one like that. I bet it would take over an hour to print and it's using a lot of material. Cool idea.

Reactions: JBG
Still no order or word from Eric... Sent a direct email and request for resolution thru PayPal. What gives...
Not happy, either refund my purchase or send me what I ordered please.
Mark

Still no order or word from Eric... Sent a direct email and request for resolution thru PayPal. What gives...
Not happy, either refund my purchase or send me what I ordered please.
Mark

Escalate it. Took 15 minutes for my reply then.

Yep, you're right.

Received this via Paypal:

Hi, Thank you for your order, I apologize for the delay on your order. When I released these a couple weeks ago, I expected to sell 20-30 of them as I just do this on the side for fun, I ended up selling over 1000 in the first week. My printers have been running non stop. Your order has printed and is expected to ship tomorrow. If that doesn't work for you, I can refund your order.
- Limitless Aerial Systems, June 1, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Happy to have gotten a response.

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik