Phantom 3 in stock?

Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone know who has Phantom 3 Professional units in stock and ready to ship?

Thanks,
Alex

I bought mine via Amazon you can check to see who has it in stock just don't pick the first one you see, click on all then see who has them in stock.

I am confused: there are those on here saying there are already "10,000+" sold and delivered! Yet no one can seem to find any in stock, and I see posts stating they are getting beta models. The wifi apps aren't even out?? How the heck did they sell 10,000+ THIS way??

There are many available. You just have to hop on them when you find them because they sell out pretty quickly once people find out where they are.

Next week Monday's batch of Advanced units is sold out. We do have a couple of Pro units that are unspoken for in next week's Pro batches. We don't have a confirmed arrival date quite yet for the Pro batches. Only a few spots so we would suggest confirming with us before placing your order to ensure you make it in next week and then also PM your order number after the order is placed just to confirm on both sides of the transaction.

Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: MSFlyer
Coptershop has Pros in stock. I ordered one yesterday morning and within afew hours received a phone call confirming shipment of the quad, with extra battery shipping in a week or two. They shipped the Phantom same day (yesterday) with a tracking number given a few hours after I ordered. Had to have it shipped overnight ($120+), but was my only option as I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning. Still...even with the shipping charges I'm still saving money when factoring in no sales tax plus the $50 savings on the battery in the bundle, as compared to finding one locally, which no one has anyway. If they confirm your order by 3pm PST, they'll ship it today.

Come on UPS guy!

Coptershop has Pros in stock.

Come on UPS guy!

So literally 2 minutes after posting, UPS showed up. Phantom was VERY well packed, with bubble wrap all the way around and an extra Coptershop sticker sealing the box so I knew it was unopened. Gimble guard in place. All good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.