Phantom 3 In Stock

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.44.26 PM✨.png

Thank you. Just placed my order. Will have it Friday! Last one to get on the fed ex truck. Painless and fast. They're still in stock.

I think the picture from RC depot was troll photoshop madness but it's good advertisement. Definitely made me check out their website and when I saw they had P3P "In Stock" I bought one. They shipped early this morning and FedEx tracking shows delivery tomorrow by 4PM EST, so I cancelled my Amazon order that wasn't due until May 15th. I'll post when I get the actual product for anybody interested but so far so good despite the douche bag tactics of edited imagery.

I bought my P2V+ from RC Depot best price no problems.

I choose overnight simply because there was no tax like when I ordered from Amazon. I ordered from them and ended up about the same cost except I'm getting mine tomorrow instead of May 15th so completely worth it.

Well I just ordered the advanved model from them. I called them and they said they just got the advanced model in about an hour ago so I ordered it. I paid with paypal so I feel covered. I should have it Friday!
Where did you get the option to pay with PayPal?
Also it says in stock and pre-order only under the advanced version?? The pro shows clearly "in stock".

Where did you get the option to pay with PayPal?
Also it says in stock and pre-order only under the advanced version?? The pro shows clearly "in stock".

I ordered the professional which clearly said "In Stock" when I ordered and they had it processed the moment I put in the order. A few hours after the store opened the next day (since I ordered at night, not during their normal business hours) I had Fed Ex shipping number and estimated delivery date. So they must clearly have some. Hopefully their system is keeping real time tabs on their inventory but so far so good on my end. Hope it goes well for you.

I'm not sure if they accept PayPal or not. You may want to call them and ask.

Reactions: AmosMoses
Hey Folks I just got off the phone with a guy named Matt. All out of stock as of 12:35 PM Mon the 4th of May. Getting more end of this week. You can order an extra battery BUT won't be shipped for 2-4 weeks from now. P3 BOTH versions, he said will be here soon. For what it's worth. rcdepothobbies.com Good Luck and THANKS for the great info on this site. Al

Reactions: MSFlyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic