Phantom 3 Crash Help

Reaction score
Hey yall. Ive got a question for yall. So the other day I crashed my P3 Advanced. When I crashed it it broke the gimbal off the drone and ripped the wire off of Part 35 (the circuit board that is connected to the base that the gimbal is connected to.). I have replaced that circuit board and am now waiting on the new gimbal mount the the ribbon wire that goes with it. While I was waiting on parts I was able to fly it in manual mode (F on the controller). I have noticed on the controller that its not showing the drone connected to any sattelites or showing any of battery status. Is this normal until I get the gimbal and camera back on? Thanks!

So after replacing the new circuit board, the back lights (ones that flash green when you are flying) would only flash yellow and wouldnt allow me to fly even in attitude mode. So I go back and put in the old circuit board and just like before it would allow me to fly in attitude mode. Hoping someone would have an idea to fix my problem.

Update: So after hours of searI figured out how to do a reset and get my controller to connect back to the aircraft so I can now see the # of gps's connected to the aircraft as well as my battery percentage. When the aircraft connected to the DJI Go app it said it was a P3 Pro. The description on the board when I bought it said Pro or advanced. So as of now I only get the yellow lights even when I switch the controllers through all of the different modes. Currently trying to figure out how to get this thing back in the air if anyone has any advice? Thanks

Driehl, since my app started recognizing it as a professional instead of advanced I tried reinstalling the firmware for the professional. When I inserted the SD card and turned it on it didn't seem to do anything. It didn't make the updating sound that it did when I first got it and had to do the firmware update. I was chatting with the DJI support last night and she told me to switch which cord I had connected to my phone to the remote. When I did that it suddenly wouldn't pick up how many satellites it was connected to or read out the battery status.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.