Phantom 3 Case's

In at least two of the videos for the P3 I’ve seen them take it out of what looked like a backpack/case for the P2v+. The one in particular was the “camo” backpack. So, I’m willing to bet that it will fit in the cases for the P2v+

Yea its on there but its been out a while i think its about £260 it was on there last night while i was mooching about hoping they had brought a new factory fitted box out for them. Wish they would, there is chance yet they have not listed any spares battery, chargers ect ect as yet so we might se something yet.

Yea im thinking it will fit, the p3 is
Diagonal Size (Including Propellers) 689mm
so im going to measure my box when i get in from work.

other discussions have concluded that it's the same size as the P2V+ and should therefore fit in your existing P2V+ case/backpack.

Not all cases. The p3 is taller, and the landing gear is wider I think. On rcgroups one of the DJI testers mentioned it didn't fit into a particular case... But it was confirmed that it will fit into others..

assuming your p2v+ fits in your existing case, it'll just be a matter of cutting some foam. i'd imagine fitting the Tx is a different problem though.

Yea its the taller bit that might be a problem with my box. Anybody know how measurements on the landing gear and how tall yet.

if you go to the rcgroups thread, I think blade strike gave some dimension on like page 27 or somewhere near there...

Yea its the taller bit that might be a problem with my box. Anybody know how measurements on the landing gear and how tall yet.
I'm interested in this also. I need to fit mine in a Pelican 1510, I'm willing to dremmel if it's possible.

The bracket is removable and mounts on the front of the remote, so I speculate probably not.

Should fit in mine but i guess i will need to remove the antennas from the controller and bracket. Soon as someone brings a nice case out tho with some nice pre cut foam inside to fit evrthing neat and snug i will be having one. Just hope its soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues