Phantom 3 Case by DJI (and battery question)

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about getting a Phantom 3 Advanced. The case that DJI has seems pretty inexpensive, compared to what else I see online. Is it not very good?

Also, I assume that I should stick with the batteries sold by DJI. Does anyone else make one?

It looks like the charger that comes with the Advanced unit is 60W vs 100W for the Professional. Does this mean that the batteries take longer to charge with the lesser power unit?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a Phantom 3 Advanced. The case that DJI has seems pretty inexpensive, compared to what else I see online. Is it not very good?

Also, I assume that I should stick with the batteries sold by DJI. Does anyone else make one?

It looks like the charger that comes with the Advanced unit is 60W vs 100W for the Professional. Does this mean that the batteries take longer to charge with the lesser power unit?

The hard shell backpack is great if it has room for all you're interested in carrying. I have it and am very happy with it. There's not much extra room though. You might be disappointed if you want to carry something it's not designed to accommodate.

Yes, definitely only use legitimate DJI intelligent batteries. There have already been attempts at cheaper counterfeit batteries, but those have mostly resulted in Phantom 3s dropping from the sky. Not worth the risk.

Yes, the wattage of the chargers affects charging speed.

Reactions: REBELimgs
I have the hard shell too.. great case! My only beef with it is that its designed for a small tablet, of which is a waste of money AFAIK.. SOs I have to carry it separately, so it rids with the laptop.

I have the hard shell too.. great case! My only beef with it is that its designed for a small tablet, of which is a waste of money AFAIK.. SOs I have to carry it separately, so it rids with the laptop.

Apparently you can cut into the foam and make room for a full size iPad. I haven't tried yet because I'm still just using an iPad Mini, but it should be doable if you're willing to cut into the foam a bit.

Apparently you can cut into the foam and make room for a full size iPad. I haven't tried yet because I'm still just using an iPad Mini, but it should be doable if you're willing to cut into the foam a bit.

Yes.. I trimmed a little for my lightning cable. But shouldnt have to MAKE it work. Should have been right from the start.

Thanks for the review on the case. I run with a full iPad so that is concerning too. Are there other bags in the similar price point and size that will fit a full size iPad?

Its just styrofoalm covered with some really thin felt like material. Careful rimming isnt going to hurt anything. Its just the thought of having to.

Spec:
•Size: 126*76*42(mm)
•Cell: 4.5AH(68WH) li-Polymer
•Voltage: 15.2V
•Weight: 350g
•Input Charging Time: 67 mins by 100W adapter
•Flight time: 23 mins in normal conditions

Shenzhen Yesku Digital Co.,Ltd.
Add:Zhihui Bldg., Huashengxihuicheng, Xinsha Rd., Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China

Sales Manager
Cell phone:(86)13430950913

We are the supplier of the battery of DJI P3 in Shenzhen. Hope it can help you on battery questions.

What do you think of the idea of recycling the DJI Phantom 3 battery when they wear out? A user would send the battery and receive a new one at a discount. Sorta of like printer toner cartridges. Would this be something practical for DJI to implement?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl