Phantom 3 Backpack Solutions

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone found a backpack that will carry both the Phantom 3 drone and the controller with a range extender installed? I know with a backpack you need to take the propellers off, but it would nice to find a one that you could just slide the controller in a pocket without the extender apart. i thought about trying to find a side carrying bag that would hold the controller and the ARGTek itself, but have have not found one tall enough...Thanks

Hello,

Has anyone found a backpack that will carry both the Phantom 3 drone and the controller with a range extender installed? I know with a backpack you need to take the propellers off, but it would nice to find a one that you could just slide the controller in a pocket without the extender apart. i thought about trying to find a side carrying bag that would hold the controller and the ARGTek itself, but have have not found one tall enough...Thanks
Are you happy with the range with the argtek??

Are you happy with the range with the argtek??

i bought my phantom 3 used, and the Argtek was already installed. i have not used the other standard antenna to be able to compared them. However, I noticed that I start loosing contact with the controller when the drone is out about 3000 feet. So my guess is that it does not help that much. Since i am fairly new to drone, it maybe something I am not doing correctly to get better range with Argtek.

i bought my phantom 3 used, and the Argtek was already installed. i have not used the other standard antenna to be able to compared them. However, I noticed that I start loosing contact with the controller when the drone is out about 3000 feet. So my guess is that it does not help that much. Since i am fairly new to drone, it maybe something I am not doing correctly to get better range with Argtek.
That’s more than what I was getting only about 1800 feet in a Residential area

I recently purchased a Thinktank Helipak. They make 2 versions with V1 carrying the AC in the lower portion of the pack with customizable storage on top. V2 reverses the layout putting the AC on top and storge below (there are other minor differences). I carry my ARGtek upgraded RC with antennas removed in the customized area. Movable padded portions can be configured as needed. There are zippered pickets for many accessories.

V1 can be found in the $120 range now. V2 is still $200. Both are airline datty on standard 9x14x22.

While a hard case/pack with foam offers a more protection these Thinktanks are well designed and built and make optimal use of the space in the pack.

This is what I got, paid $95.00 for it and love it
763fc132b248ed52bd16d1812b33d408.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164