Phantom 3 Advanced range

Errrr, not according to the DJI specs on their website it doesn't?
If you are talking about P3A doesn't shoot 4K video like a P3P, then you are right. But if you are comparing 1080p/60fps video quality between P3A and P3P, they are both 60Mb/s now.
I own a P3A for over a year so I know what I am talking about, thanks.

I bought a Phantom 3 Advanced to go with my Phantom 4 Pro. Unfortunately I have to send my Phantom 4 Pro back to dji for an exchange but good news is my Phantom 3 Advanced arrives on monday. What kind of range can expect out of the Phantom 3 advanced? I'm using the p3a as a play around drone while using the P4P for my photography business. I'd rather not put the wear and tear on the p4p when I just want to fly and play around. Soooooo ;) haha back to the question. Range? Is it good? Stability? Is it rock solid? Or is it more like the P3S? I flew a standard and it wasn't so stable. Any help I'm grateful for. ;) you guys are awesome so far! Especially not treating me bad for being a girl haha. I get that on certain facebook groups. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've only flown my P3A out about 1.5 miles. I generally lose my video feed at about a mile but fly with the map overlay for reference. I'll probably look into an antennae upgrade.

In addition to the camera, the P3P comes with a more powerful battery charger (charge 30 minutes faster) and the max video bitrate is 60 Mbps (vs. 40 Mbps on the P3A). The latter is really only useful/noticeable if you're flying with FPV goggles.
Video bitrate on P3A is 60mbit as well

4.2km using a stock Advance...P3A is 60mbit is correct :) when using 1080p/60fps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav