Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member
I wanted to know how to bring phantom 3 advanced mode into fcc mode
with phantom 4 it is possible with the app dji go app

Reactions: circlenutt
Hi, I'm a new member
I wanted to know how to bring phantom 3 advanced mode into fcc mode
with phantom 4 it is possible with the app dji go app
Its depending on where you fly per gps of the P3. Its not user settings for either the P3 or the P4.

Ho i 3 fantasmi avanzati
Quali modifiche hardware dovrei fare?
per passare FCC

The aircraft, via the GO app, knows where in the world they are located and implements the appropriate regional setting. They cannot be modified, overridden or overwritten.

There was discussion on this in Github, but recently there's little progress.

People there figured out which packets need to be sent to trigger the change, but didn't prepared a complete tool which automates that.
They also didn't considered if/when the drone sends similar packets by itself and overwrite the change.

Besides that, there are many fake recipes on the net, which rarely get debunked as not many people have (and are able to correctly use) RF power meter. There also seem to be a placebo effect - even methods which got debunked have still their followers.

EDIT: removed technical details to make sure we're not discussing hacks.

Last edited:
There was discussion on this in Github, but recently there's little progress.

People there figured out which packets need to be sent to trigger the change, but didn't prepared a complete tool which automates that.
They also didn't considered if/when the drone sends similar packets by itself and overwrite the change.
The packet needs to have cmdset=9,cmd=06; details are on github.

Besides that, there are many fake recipes on the net, which rarely get debunked as not many people have (and are able to correctly use) RF power meter. There also seem to be a placebo effect - even methods which got debunked have still their followers.
This is NOT the forum to discuss hacks of any type whatsoever.

questi come sono

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 436

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member