Phantom 3 4K Perfect, Like New. Many extras included $675 shipped

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Kind of new to flying and to be honest, I bought more drone than I really needed or wanted for now. I absolutely love this P3 4K but I am more interested in mobility and taking a drone everywhere with me so I am considering a Spark at this point. I will probably re-enter the larger drone area some point but for now, I prefer the smaller size for traveling and quick deployment.

So, selling my nearly brand new P3 4K. I have only flown it twice with a total flying time at an hour at most. Never crashed or any incidents and it does not have a mark anywhere. As clean as when it was first unboxed.

I tend to go overboard with my tech gear (I am an Apple consultant and CLE instructor) so I bought a ton of accessories along with the drone.

Included:
- Phantom 3 4K with original box in top 10/10 condition
- All standard accessories that came with it as new (controller, one battery, charger, etc)
- 2 x spare sets of props (new, unopened)
- Polar Pro gimbal guard
- Polar Pro ND filter set (3 lenses)
- DJI camera lens caps
- Extra DJI battery
- Prop guards (new, never mounted)
- Lowepro CS 400 Droneguard carry case

I will be adding photos shortly as well.

If you have been looking for a brand new condition, excellent performingPhantom with all the accessories you could want, then this is the one. There will be absolutely zero disappointments for the new owner of this beauty. Please feel welcome to contact me with any questions.

Daytona Beach, FL here. Local pick up an option too throughout the Daytona / Orlando areas.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31