Phantom 3 4 k no image transmission

Reaction score
Any one had there phantom 3 4 k drone say no image transmission and poor radio quality. My partner just got his back from being fixed and it had these issues. They gave him a new controller and the return to home button won’t work either. What can we do to fix it. It all happened the day he went to fly it and it had these problems when he first started it up.

Attachments

• 57555FAD-86A6-416F-AB29-4B97AEA6EDF9.png
    57555FAD-86A6-416F-AB29-4B97AEA6EDF9.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 434
Any one had there phantom 3 4 k drone say no image transmission and poor radio quality. My partner just got his back from being fixed and it had these issues. They gave him a new controller and the return to home button won’t work either. What can we do to fix it. It all happened the day he went to fly it and it had these problems when he first started it up.
Did he link the new controller (RC) to his AC?

I have same problem, but only at times, from time to time on my P3s, I have to reset the dji go app and de drone to fix it or wait for some time till come back, if someone knows what it’s it about I will like to hear from.

I also get weak signal as well on my P3Pro. From about 1km it starts glitching and saying weak signal , but it comes and goes and as soon as it gets to 2km out the it loses it altogether and comes home automatically. This is in the middle of Western Australia as well with minimal interference,.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav