Phantom 2v gimble wiring

Reaction score
So I have a p2v that's wired for a zenmuse gimble. I need to hook up a bgc 2 axis gimble to it. Can I use existing wiring. New to this attaching gimble thing...

Only connections for a 2axis are the pitch control, bottom pin F2 and power, if you are going to use the egg camera the you will need a flexible cable to plug into the camera as the white cable is to stiff and will cause the gimbal to misbehave.

Pm me for more info as I'm an old hand with the P2V and gimbals

Thanks for the reply! I'm using a GoPro 3. I've ran the power lead and f2 pin. If I'm hooking up an a/v transmitter where do I plug it into the board?

Only connections for a 2axis are the pitch control, bottom pin F2 and power, if you are going to use the egg camera the you will need a flexible cable to plug into the camera as the white cable is to stiff and will cause the gimbal to misbehave.

Pm me for more info as I'm an old hand with the P2V and gimbals
I have a 3d 2d board

not sure what you mean by a 3d2d board

I thought that's what I saw on the control board inside the phantom.It's set up for a zenmuse gimble already, has wiring for it attached and running down the leg of quad. Just wondering if I can use the existing wiring for power,fpv etc.

I thought that's what I saw on the control board inside the phantom.It's set up for a zenmuse gimble already, has wiring for it attached and running down the leg of quad. Just wondering if I can use the existing wiring for power,fpv etc.
ahh you have the Zenmeuse Hd 3d gimbal, thats easy to connect up as the P2 has all the sockets for it, take a trip to the P2 section and do a search for how to install it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart