Phantom 2v+ camera phantom 3 advance camera

Reaction score
Hi
I had phantom 3v+ and i sale it. I bought phantom 3 advance. Im disappointed with phantom 3 camera. I think p2v+ camera quality was better. What do you think??

You may have a faulty camera. It is possible that the lens could be slightly out of focus or have one of the lens elements slightly misaligned. The quality of both video and stills should be excellent. Many of the online videos are from 3Ps, because that is what the experts went for, but there is practically no difference between the two cameras in normal use. The best way to test the lens is to use a target with a lot of uniform detail, a newspaper for example, and see how much of the text is readable. For the example below, using a DSLR, I used an A4 page with different text sizes and it shows up tiny differences between lenses.

original.jpg

i-JMXwkSm-L.jpg

If you think the 2V+ camera was better then something's not right.
The P3 camera is much better than the 2V+ and so is everything else about the P3.
There's no way I would go back.
Did you take the plastic film off your P3 lens?

You may have a faulty camera. It is possible that the lens could be slightly out of focus or have one of the lens elements slightly misaligned. The quality of both video and stills should be excellent. Many of the online videos are from 3Ps, because that is what the experts went for, but there is practically no difference between the two cameras in normal use. The best way to test the lens is to use a target with a lot of uniform detail, a newspaper for example, and see how much of the text is readable. For the example below, using a DSLR, I used an A4 page with different text sizes and it shows up tiny differences between lenses.

original.jpg

Ok if i take a photo with newspaper in front almost is not readable .

Hi i thing after long searching i found the settings that above phantom 3 camera is better than p2vplus. .you all have right. Thnks

I would never go back.....!
P3 camera pro or adv way way better than any before....
It is Sony also....

My camera quality was not as good as I had hoped on my first flight. It was later that I discovered that I had failed to remove the thin protective shipping film from over the lens! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.