Phantom 2 won't turn on

Hello.
i have kind of the exact same problem as Piloteen, i just bought a dji phantom 2 with zenmus h3-2d and a 7 inch screen and other accessories for around 150 dollars, and i flew it about 2 times, and then i upgraded it to a 3 axis gimbal with a 600mw and everything worked fine. after about an hour i tried to start the drona back up, but then it started beeping just like yours, and after about 30sec of beeping it started smoking around the x2 x3 ports.. the battery seems to be working fine, about 3,9volt per each cell. what is the problem?

Hi guy's.
I had a fly away last week and my phantom 2 came crashing down. The only cosmetic damage was to the landing gear which I have now changed including the compass.
I have also changed the battery and I have tried to power up but nothing happens besides the usual bleeps and I have alternative coloured lights one each arm but that's all.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Shaun

Hi guy's.
I had a fly away last week and my phantom 2 came crashing down. The only cosmetic damage was to the landing gear which I have now changed including the compass.
I have also changed the battery and I have tried to power up but nothing happens besides the usual bleeps and I have alternative coloured lights one each arm but that's all.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Shaun

If either of the two spring loaded info pins under the battery terminals do not make contact with the battery the motors will not start. Also, check that the battery terminal is not broken. There is also the possibility the GPS cable came loose from its socket so you'll open up the shell to check it. Either one of those items will cause your P2 from starting.

Reactions: N017RW
Thanks for your reply
Like I said the lights come on and off different colours and the start up bleeps sound but no solid lights?

Thanks for your reply
Like I said the lights come on and off different colours and the start up bleeps sound but no solid lights?

You tried to power up the motors without success but you checked what I listed my post? Just because the LED's power on that doesn't mean it should power up. Something is either broken or disconnected.

Reactions: Shaun6248
Just read this entire thread... I Love this community! I JUST got my 1st (Well 1st UAV evet[emoji2957]) DJI Phantom 2 Vision (NonPlus) P2V I guess is the acronym. [emoji16]. I really appreciate you Guys/Gals friendly demeanor. Dont find too many forums that aren't toxic. You guys are AWESOME! See yall around! Blessings [emoji817]

Reactions: tunadoctor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.