phantom 2+vision compared to the phantom 2

Reaction score
Greetings all!
I've been looking for a camera for my vision ever since I had a "mild" crash and broke the camera. I'm looking on line and a gentleman has a phantom 2 and it looks like he tried attaching a 2+ camera. The price for 4 batteries, a hardcase, and what looks like a couple of 2+ cameras is less than the price of just the cameras Ive seen on ebay. How compatible are the two? Does the 2 have the same camera setup as the vision?
Thanks in advance!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks Dirkclod. That's quite the drone collection you have..:)
Thanks and yeah been here awhile. Those P2’s though both are WiFi are different and the boards are different .
My P2V camera bricked way back as lots of others with
a firmware update and just took mine off and fly it in a feild
behind my house in atti for stick practice .
Not so often no more though as the Mavics spoiled me. :)

Reaction score
I took the camera off, and the Wifi module out of my P2V, and put a gimbal with a 2.4G Vtx in it's place.
My SJ5000 gives me FPV through that setup.
It doesn't get much fly-time lately.

Reaction score
You both are multi/multi-droners!o_O I took the camera off my P2 as well, and just today I did the same as Dirkclod. Stick practice.. I did learn though that the controller for my P4 is not the same as my P2V+. After multiple You-tube video's I see that I can change the orientation on the controller. I went with the P4 over Mavic so I could see it and hear it a little better...offf topic.
Thanks for the input gents.
R&R

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker