Phantom 2 Transmitter LED

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm the proud owner of a P2 with a Zenmuse H2-3D, Gopro Hero 3, iOSD and now also a Fatshark Predator V2. I love it and enjoy taking aerial video in and around my home city of Christchurch, New Zealand.

just yesterday I noticed that the LED light on the Phantom TX is glowing a kind of orange/green (mixed) colour instead of its usual solid red. This has got me absolutely perplexed because I can't find any reference to it on the DJI website or any of these forums. It seems to fly as great as ever before but I'd hate for it to take-off and never come home only for me to discover that a green/orange light was a warning indicator for something I need to be aware of. thanks in advance for your help!

I've had the same issue in Dunedin Pete. Tried changing batteries, nothing. The difference was, while I had gimbal control, I couldn't start the phantom motors. Tried recalibrating with the RC assistant, no change. Then tried recalibrating things with the phantom assistant. Not sure exactly what I changed, but the issue resolved. I can't find any mention of that LED colour on the RC.

Now all I have to do is figure why Course Lock operates at 45 degrees to what I expect...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1