Phantom 2 plus Red light

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. I'm a New user from Sardinia! I have a phantom 2 visionplus . It works very good in manual mode. But of i try to connect with the app , the message Is connection broken. The light in the cam Is solid red. The phone find Only the network wifi of the range extender. The gymbal works and response to the comands. Sorry for my language!

I'm not too much of an expert, but your problem seems worthy of a response. I am only familiar with Phantom 4pro, so some of your questions seem odd to me.

I'm a bit confused, as I think of "manual mode" as being in regular flight mode connected with the DJI controller connected to my phone. If I am not connected to the DJI phone app, I cannot fly at all, nor operated the gimble.

Please give us a few more details, and one of the experts will probably come along and help.

I'd like to visit Sardina someday. Kindly get the drone working, and share some pictures with us.

sorry for the little information. as far as manual mode is concerned, I mean that connected the drone to the remote control, it works perfectly and flies regularly (the gymbal and the camera movement controlled by the remote control also work) - all without interfacing it with the phone. if i connect to wifi, it detects only the range extender but not the phantom, so i am told connection broken. if I try to configure manually from the binding function it is not connected and the LED remains red and consequently I do not see anything from the app and it does not detect satellites and nothing.

Hi to everyone. I'm a New user from Sardinia! I have a phantom 2 visionplus . It works very good in manual mode. But of i try to connect with the app , the message Is connection broken. The light in the cam Is solid red. The phone find Only the network wifi of the range extender. The gymbal works and response to the comands. Sorry for my language!

Red light on the camera is a failed board and cant be repaired only replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic