phantom 2 gps problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 120451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 120451

HI anyone know if the phantom 2 vision gps module is the same as the non vision? I need a new module for my non vision and found some on ebay from a vision but ime not sure if it would work. any replies appreciated. :)

HI anyone know if the phantom 2 vision gps module is the same as the non vision? I need a new module for my non vision and found some on ebay from a vision but ime not sure if it would work. any replies appreciated. :)

there are 2 types of module. one where the compass plugs into it and one that doesnt, they are swappable, but if you get the one without the socket for the compass you have to plug the compass into the socket in front of the gps socket

What if the gps module has the compass socket built-in, can i still connect the compass on the main board in front of the gps socket?

What if the gps module has the compass socket built-in, can i still connect the compass on the main board in front of the gps socket?

Get the right board, to begin with.

Get the right board, to begin with.

I believe I do not have the knowledge that you do about drones according to your signature, though coming strong about any subject that I have when I am only trying to learn more about it, is not the way to go in my opinion.

I believe I have the right board already, and from what I know, all GPS modules from any P2 series will work on any version. I was asking because i made a mistake about connecting the compass cable directly to the board in front of the gps connector and the gps module where I soldered the cable directly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31