Phantom 2 FPV Help

Reaction score
I picked up a Phantom 2 the other day and would like to use my existing FPV system but need some help in figuring out what I need to do to hook this up.

I have a Boscam RC832 Receiver and Boscam TS832 600mW Transmitter with a Excellence mini OSD hobby king module. My phantom 2 has the zenmuse gimbal h3-3d. Anyone know what If anything I can do to hook this up so I can use my existing gopro3

Take a look at this video

He is using ImmersionRC VTX but that shoulden´t be a problem. Only difference is that you will need to connect your OSD in between the camera signal and the VTX...

Take a look at this video

He is using ImmersionRC VTX but that shoulden´t be a problem. Only difference is that you will need to connect your OSD in between the camera signal and the VTX...

Thx I'll check it out.

The only things I have on the bottom of my P2 are the gimbal, camera and VTX everything else is inside the shell. Doing so cuts down on unnecessary drag while in flight.
IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_5551.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg

Is there any way to install all of this fpv gear inside the body? just looks cleaners and safer to me. Ill be braving this soon also!

Is there any way to install all of this fpv gear inside the body? just looks cleaners and safer to me. Ill be braving this soon also!

There are three pieces a TX, iOSD and anti-interference board. Some have put the TX inside but it's not wise to do so as they do get hot and being outside the air keep them cooler.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair