phantom 2 fishing servo attachment

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 vision and are trying to attach a fishing release attachment to the drone, the problem is when I attach the servo to X2 on the receiver nothing happens, I have watched several videos on utube regarding this and it seems to work for everyone else but not for me, what am I doing wrong?
the version of P2 I have has a wheel channel on the t/x in the top left corner of the transmitter, do I have to fit a 7th channel arm on the lower back on the t/x for it to work?
thanks

I have a phantom 2 vision and are trying to attach a fishing release attachment to the drone, the problem is when I attach the servo to X2 on the receiver nothing happens, I have watched several videos on utube regarding this and it seems to work for everyone else but not for me, what am I doing wrong?
the version of P2 I have has a wheel channel on the t/x in the top left corner of the transmitter, do I have to fit a 7th channel arm on the lower back on the t/x for it to work?
thanks

you need to attach the servo to the F2 port on the NAZA, it’s the same place the camera tilt servo would have been plugged into and set the controller type to upgrade in the assistant program

many thanks for the reply to my query, now I have a new problem, I have forgotten my password to get into the assistant program, they only give you 60 sec to reply to the request to change password but the internet speed here takes a minute and a half to come thru, so when I click on the link it says "time expired", I tried several times, now it says because I tried too many times I'm now locked out for 24 hours!! Grrrrr...

I managed to remember my password and got into DJI , after doing as you suggested there is no difference, not a peep out of the servo, I tried several different servos, no different.. what can I try next?

this video would be helpful to fit a pot to tilt the camera, but it doesnt tell me anything about fitting a servo to the 7th channel..

oh-okay, could of swore in your first post you were asking how to enable channel 7 on a phantom 2 vision.

this video would be helpful to fit a pot to tilt the camera, but it doesnt tell me anything about fitting a servo to the 7th channel..

You want me to do a video for you, no worries email me at [email protected] and I will sort one out for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic