Phantom 2 battery clone

Has anyone who ordered one of the Nuke batteries received it yet ?????
I received a email that my battery had shipped..... Funny thing is the tracking number is bupkis.... I have been checking the PHL post website daily, nothing even saying the shipment has been tendered. Nothing on the USPS website saying anything has hit the US system. How is it that I can receive stuff from Turkey, knowing when it hit the Turkish Post, and then a couple weeks later it hits the US postal system, but these things seem to be in never never land.....
Sorry for the rant, I am just getting a bit frustrated.

You must have heard the old saying: 'on a slow boat from china'. ;)

But seriously, is there any type of retriction now on LiPos being air shipped?

Seems I've heard something like this in the past. :?

gecarey said:
Has anyone who ordered one of the Nuke batteries received it yet ?????
I received a email that my battery had shipped..... Funny thing is the tracking number is bupkis.... I have been checking the PHL post website daily, nothing even saying the shipment has been tendered. Nothing on the USPS website saying anything has hit the US system. How is it that I can receive stuff from Turkey, knowing when it hit the Turkish Post, and then a couple weeks later it hits the US postal system, but these things seem to be in never never land.....
Sorry for the rant, I am just getting a bit frustrated.

I have received mine, There was a problem with there shipping vender and it took about a month to get mine but it was worth the wait, It works as good as the DJI battery , so well worth the wait for $85 you can go wrong.
I had the same problem with my tracking # it did not work, but then it was at my door.

G-Unit,

When did you place your order and what city are you in?

Kelly

OK,
Thats good to hear they are actually showing up.....
Thanks

Good to hear they are working well..... You should do a write up for all of us.....

Hmm, interesting. This is G-Unit's first post? :?: Are we sure this is not NukeRC with a different screen name?? :roll: I am not totally trying to question the validity of G-Unit or NukeRC, but it is a little conspicuous. :geek:

shartlza said:
Hmm, interesting. This is G-Unit's first post? :?: Are we sure this is not NukeRC with a different screen name?? :roll: I am not totally trying to question the validity of G-Unit or NukeRC, but it is a little conspicuous. :geek:
LOOK me up on rc-groups i am not full of ****, but i know what you are saying...

wkf94025 said:
G-Unit,

When did you place your order and what city are you in?

Kelly
Hey Kelly, i dont remember when i ordered it but i can look that up, but i do remember i was order #6.
I am in Kingman AZ.

G-unit said:
shartlza said:
LOOK me up on rc-groups i am not full of ****, but i know what you are saying...
Yeah I know, I really do want these to be real. Can you post a picture of the battery as well as some sort of video??

[/img]
shartlza said:
G-unit said:
shartlza said:
Yeah I know, I really do want these to be real. Can you post a picture of the battery as well as some sort of video??
got it..

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 377
What is your setup and what kind of flight time are you seeing with the battery? Since it is a 5400 mah just wondering if your flight time is increased? Also does it still show number of discharges and life% of battery in the assistant? Could you show us a screen shot of the assistant with the battery?

shartlza said:
What is your setup and what kind of flight time are you seeing with the battery? Since it is a 5400 mah just wondering if your flight time is increased? Also does it still show number of discharges and life% of battery in the assistant? Could you show us a screen shot of the assistant with the battery?
I use the battery in a phantom 1.5 so i dont have the %, i use the 8in props and i use it with my fpv gear and i fly for 20min and land .

G-unit said:
shartlza said:
I use the battery in a phantom 1.5 so i dont have the %, i use the 8in props and i use it with my fpv gear and i fly for 20min and land .

Compared to standard P2 battery what are your thoughts? Better time?

EMCSQUAR said:
G-unit said:
shartlza said:

Compared to standard P2 battery what are your thoughts? Better time?
I would say the same time, 200mah is not much of a difference , but for the price I think it is a good deal .

Well if he is using it for a Phantom 1.5 I assume that is the P1 internals in a P2 body with the Naza M v2. In this case we still do not know if they will work with a P2 since the Naza M in the P2 is different in that it looks to make sure the battery is an authentic DJI battery. So the wait is back on if this battery will work with an actual P2. :roll:

shartlza said:
Well if he is using it for a Phantom 1.5 I assume that is the P1 internals in a P2 body with the Naza M v2. In this case we still do not know if they will work with a P2 since the Naza M in the P2 is different in that it looks to make sure the battery is an authentic DJI battery. So the wait is back on if this battery will work with an actual P2. :roll:
Good point, I did not think of that.

My battery was shipped on the 10th of last month and I have not received it as of yesterday. Sent 3 emails to Nukerc and no response. Tracking number is also useless. Getting a bit worried.

Tom

A lot of people are talking about their tracking numbers - did they read this below before they purchased?

Nuke Rc takes Shipping just as serious as the Product,
We are in China and to ship Batteries to customers by Fedex or DHL or UPS, etc cost's more than the Battery itself, oh yeah and we forgot to mention Batteries are the most difficult thing to ship due to it's formulation, so we take a unique approach, we use "gray" but proven shipping methods to send these Batteries to you. To the Western world it might seem like a unorthodox approach but with our network of grassroots Shipping Vendor's it's standard practice, we are in the thick to get you the most economical and quickest shipping method for each specific Country.
Customer's will see common shipment arrivals of 10-15 working day's after your order is placed and you receive your "Product has been Shipped" Email. So what's the difference? Well, because we use a "gray" logistics approach, your Tracking numbers will not be valid until the item has reached your final destination. If you can't order anything without knowing it's exact location at any certain moment of time than contact us directly and we will find alternative and more expensive solution through DHL or Fedex.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94