Phantom 2 battery clone

The item (RT*********HK) was posted on 8-Jul-2014 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
. Finally some movement - according to email from nuke was shipped on 25 June. :?

grrowler said:
The item (RT*********HK) was posted on 8-Jul-2014 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
. Finally some movement - according to email from nuke was shipped on 25 June. :?

Although I am highly suspicious of Nuke RC, that email IMO doesn't offer conclusive proof they have been lying. I regularly get emails and texts from UK delivery companies that say an item was posted on the same day that I receive it. They are presumably trying to ensure their delivery time stats look good (assuming they are going to be delayed) and if they don't quite tie up, who's going to complain...I never do.

wkf94025 said:
Sent this morning to [email protected]:

David / NukeRC,

Regarding Order #'s 100000087 and #100000106 respectively. On June 25th, I received emails notifying me of shipments #100000053 and #100000063 respectively. I have not received anything, and I have logged in to your site, and under "Track Package", all I see is HK Post RT226875126HK for both orders.

I am initiating an inquiry with Hong Kong at https://app1.hongkongpost.hk/SSL/eform/jsp/e_pos28b.jsp
I need the following information from you for the HK Post inquiry page:
• Mail Category
• Date of Posting
• Office of Posting
• What category? Air / Local / Surface / Express Delivery / Advice of Delivery
• Weight?
• Postage Paid in HK$
• Insured amount in HK$
• Description and content
• Value of content
• Certificate of Posting
• Sender name and full address

Out of concern and frustration, I will be sharing our communication with fellow customers on PhantomPilots.com, so I would appreciate your prompt and thorough reply.

As I said in a recent email, I would strongly encourage you to get some product to your US customers (and others in the world) ASAP, even if that means personally flying some over, and fedex’ing overnight once in the US. You are losing credibility rapidly with us, as the days pass since ordering in mid June. I am also researching how to make a claim with PayPal against NukeRC, in the event that my batteries don’t arrive soon. The lone “testimonial” by G-Unit on PhantomPilots.com is not convincing to me, nor to others, I suspect.

I am hopeful that your business is real, your product is real, and that quality batteries will arrive soon. However my doubt is growing daily.

Regards,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I had just sent you email regarding your order, I understand your frustration, things seems to be really bottle-necking for the shippers and we are looking for an alternative shipping vendor for the future. You can track your order through; http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

When the dust settles we will be issuing coupons for customers that had issues, shipping li-po batteries are difficult...

Sorry for the delay.

nukerc said:
When the dust settles we will be issuing coupons for customers that had issues, shipping li-po batteries are difficult...

Sorry for the delay.
I am totally fine with waiting. I completely understand about shipping battery's world-wide. Once I receive mine and evaluate, I will order a few more.

Nuke: Perhaps to ease tensions you can make another video spoof poking a little fun at yourself... lol.

Shipment #100000045 placed 23 June, still not left Hong Kong :(

2014-07-09 00:00, TH, The item ( RT226875205HK ) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 9-Jul-2014 .

Looking forward to seeing the status change.

SO,
I have been waiting for my battery to surface as well. I have followed the link I was provided with which was basically worthless....
According to the track and trace site my order has left the facility three different times on three different dates.... Hummm
Status
Dispatched
In transit
Date
Status
24/06/14 05:00
Order dispatched
25/06/14 03:34
Order departed on flight from origin
03/07/14 06:33
Order departed from sorting hub
09/07/14 00:16
Order departed from sorting hub
So which one is it........ Then I look it up on the USPS website..... After a month of nothing...... something popped up....

July 9, 2014 , 2:16 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
STOCKHOLM UTRIKES, SWEDEN

WTF is going on ??? I think this battery is going to have circumnavigated the globe a couple of times by the time it gets to my front door.... If I read the little info I have correctly... Assuming they are made in china..... How and why does it get to Sweden? I can not make any sense of this process. I was in operations management at FedEx for 10 years and this seems to be the most inefficient way of shipping things I have seen to date. NUKE.... Call FedEx or UPS or DHL and talk to a account rep. Give them the details and the estimated # of shipments... Set up an account, Then get a discount % from them.... After all of this time wasted, I would happily pay a few more bucks to get this in less than the time it has taken for my , and other batteries to arrive.

I have been grounded for a week now. I had expected the battery, based on a email from Nuke cust svc. to be here before 7/4 so I sent all of my DJI batteries to DJI for warranty replacement.... Yes, they seem to be doing that without any problems as long as you can get them on the phone. Anyway, I sent them all off and now I have nothing to fly with. Frustrated.... you bet ya.....

NUKE, I understand the shipping process and the issues, but we are all in the dark here.... Can you explain the process for us ? It might make it easier on all of us, yourself included if we all could understand what is going on..... Are you exporting in bulk from China to a mailing facility elsewhere ? Are the items being shipped individually as ordered ? Are you using a logistics company or ?
Help us out with some info......

I have a similar issue. My battery was ordered on 6/4 was shipped on 6/10 and I received a shipping statement along with a tracking number. Initially the tracking number showed it had arrived at the facility, but now it shows nothing. Nukerc finally responded to my emails and said here is your tracking number. It was a completely different number and indicates it wasn't received till the 24th and is still in sorting, clearly things are messed up.

Tom

.......Wait a second.....I'm getting a signal on my ham radio.......just a second.....yes, there it is! My battery has been found! It is on a Russian submarine in the South Pacific heading to South America? What?
Well, it is looking that bad. :lol:

Looks like they are being sent via a dropship method - hence why they are being routed through Sweden.

Had the same when i bought a BNF Hubsan H107D from Bang good. Tracking took forever to work it's way through Sweden, then a while through the UK. Took 37 days to get from China to Leeds, Uk. All i suspect, because it has a lipo battery. Anything else from bang good [props etc] have got to me within 7 days!

Thank Gawd.... It is finally in the USA and the US postal System.... There is hope it will be here before August.
Hell seems to have frozen over......

July 11, 2014 , 1:35 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on July 11, 2014 at 1:35 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
July 10, 2014 , 9:26 am
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
July 9, 2014 , 2:16 am
STOCKHOLM UTRIKES, SWEDEN

When did you place your order, and when did nukerc ship it?

wkf94025 said:
When did you place your order, and when did nukerc ship it?

I ordered mine 15/06/14.
They "shipped" 26/06/14.
HK Post say it shipped 09/07/14.

27 days and counting.

Now, they are out of stock. I email them asking and they said new batch is coming to refill stock next week or so. Lucky enough I found this post before buying their battery and get the headache instead

I ordered the battery on 5 June .
The first shipment notification was 10 June. Nothing showed up tracking wise ever on the tracking # I was sent.
I can not remember when I received a updated tracking # but that is the one I have been chronicling here....
We will see.....

gecarey,

I ordered mine on the 4th of June and it also was shipped on the 10th. Received a tracking number that never worked. Finally after posting here and to Nukerc received another tracking number saying it was now shipped on the 23rd of June not the 10th.
It now says after visiting Sweden for a while has left the sort facility in Bethpage, NY. so maybe it will show up in a few days.
I am not holding my breath however.

Tom

Tom,
I am pretty sure Bethpage is the east coast inbound customs port for the USPS. You will most likely get yours before mine shows up.
There is a USPS Customs facility here in San Francisco as well. Sometimes stuff gets processed quickly, and sometimes not...
At least the stuff is finally here in the US, ha unless these are dummy packages....

tom3holer said:
gecarey,

I ordered mine on the 4th of June.........has left the sort facility in Bethpage, NY. so maybe it will show up in a few days.
I am not holding my breath however.

Tom
June 4th and just hit the USA. Bummer. Mine was about the 23rd of June. Means I may have to wait until mid August. Bummer.

Alright guys, I think this is getting too overloaded here with the talk of shipping & transit & waiting and all. Please would you guys refrain from posting anything from now on until someone who actually RECEIVED the battery clone and TESTED it?

It will save people lots of time by flipping pages upon pages of unuseful info. People who click on this topic ONLY interested in the battery itself or its performance, not when people placed the order, when it was shipped, why was it taking so long, where is it now in transit blah blah blah... You all get my point. This is taking up too much of valuable space in here and adds NOTHING to what reader would want to read, which is again the info related to the actual battery and its performance, how it compares to the original DJI battery.

Please, before you guys post again please ask yourself this question, "Is my post going to help the P2 community or is it just going to take up valuable space and makes it difficult for people to find info they are looking for?" If the answer is the latter then please don't post anything. This topic is already WAYYY too long. And I reconsider half of the posts here are junk.

Please reply SENSIBLY!

sxmdrones said:
Alright guys, I think this is getting too overloaded here with the talk of shipping & transit & waiting and all. Please would you guys refrain from posting anything from now on until someone who actually RECEIVED the battery clone and TESTED it?

It will save people lots of time by flipping pages upon pages of unuseful info. People who click on this topic ONLY interested in the battery itself or its performance, not when people placed the order, when it was shipped, why was it taking so long, where is it now in transit blah blah blah... You all get my point. This is taking up too much of valuable space in here and adds NOTHING to what reader would want to read, which is again the info related to the actual battery and its performance, how it compares to the original DJI battery.

Please, before you guys post again please ask yourself this question, "Is my post going to help the P2 community or is it just going to take up valuable space and makes it difficult for people to find info they are looking for?" If the answer is the latter then please don't post anything. This topic is already WAYYY too long. And I reconsider half of the posts here are junk.

Please reply SENSIBLY!

Absolute crap. Everyone here is adding VALUABLE information about the experience they have had in trying to purchase these batteries. Hopefully this information will put some people off purchasing - I sure as hell won't be dealing with this company ever again!

Hey SMXdrones... Pound Sand.....
Most of us here have ordered these things in anticipation of getting them in a timely manner and flying/ reviewing them for everyone.....
I can say that when I get mine, I will start a new topic that will be easy for everyone, including you to figure out...
Probably something complicated like "NukeRC Battery Review" or similar.

Like Salty said, we are waiting for our batteries and since we are probably the first ten or fifteen orders, we are keeping each other informed of the progress. It is not really our collective faults if you are not fast enough to figure out what is going on on this topic.

Feel free to blast away, but to quote you.....

Please, before you guys post again please ask yourself this question, "Is my post going to help the P2 community or is it just going to take up valuable space and makes it difficult for people to find info they are looking for?" If the answer is the latter then please don't post anything.

Yes, it is valuable for what seems to be everyone but you..... Unless you want to keep getting gouged for DJI batteries, and feel free to charge me for the 2kb it might be taking up the "valuable space."
Moreover, unless you are willing to buy one of these batteries, risk flying/crashing your phantom(with no financial recourse) with a aftermarket battery and so on....and then review it for everyone, then I suggest you just "Step off"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj