Phantom 2 Assistant Low Battery Level

Reaction score
I was looking into the battery settings in my Phantom 2 Assistant on my Mac. I thought you could change when it would go into low battery level? I don't see where I can change the low battery percentage anywhere. Does anybody know this? I am in naza-m mode.

That was removed about three version back.

Alright. I was just wondering because I saw a video on YouTube where the were able to change that. Thanks Jason

When is the P2 set up to come home and land (what battery 0/0) mine just tried to land when bat was low. Mine tried to land where it was flying when it was low , i thought they came home at 20 percent. Googles dont have the warming that psv app has. Anyone know the particulars

I think it will come home and land (in Naza-M) at 15% of battery (correct me if I'm wrong)

When is the P2 set up to come home and land (what battery 0/0) mine just tried to land when bat was low. Mine tried to land where it was flying when it was low , i thought they came home at 20 percent. Googles dont have the warming that psv app has. Anyone know the particulars

There is a check box to RTH in the battery settings for critically low battery which is similar to failsafe on S1. When a battery reaches 15% it will land where it is at and if that happens to be over trees, water or some deep canyon good luck.

Thanks Jason I thought I had that box checks but I'm going to have to go in and see just landed at 15% yesterday in the middle of the field probably blinked on the monitor or gogglesI didn't notice

Actually you are able to move it around except for throttle up.. But you can move it around as it descends

Actually you are able to move it around except for throttle up.. But you can move it around as it descends

That only works if you the latest P2 v2 model will not work with the original P2.

Reactions: glennphantom
And if you're using the latest software v3.14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.