Phantom 2-3 Battery Dock

Reaction score
Any Negative or positive feed back on these 3 slot Dock chargers. I ordered one with plug and play type single page vague info. Anyone have any that takes forever to charge. Seems to balance them yet they go on and on for 8 to 10 hours. I'm afraid these unit may do damage to my phantom 3 batteries. Checked on some reviews and same as my own. I get a 80 percent charge and that is on almost new batteries with just over 11 to 15 cycles. I tested the power input 17.4 in my DJI power cord and depending on the batteries level that determines the power input to balance each battery until all are at 80 percent. I can remove each one and plug into DJI cord and reach the full range of 100 percent. I get four bars after taking them out of the dock charger but as we all know you have to hold the power button down until the lights come on which gives the actual battery percent, so I get 3 solid the 4th blinking after dock charging and 4 solid after plugging in to DJI cord itself. I'm thinking the dock chargers are designed this wat for some reason I've read the reviews through other buyers and decided to get a last input from my favorite info source?

I had one of the 4 slot chargers for the Phantom 3 batteries, the sort that is a direct knockoff of the DJI one, it worked fine and charged each battery to full and did one at a time, total time to charge was about the same as using the DJi charger to charge 4 (one after the other) ive also had one of the multi chargers for the Phantom 3 where it charged all 3 at the same time and again it worked fine and took about 1 hour 10 minutes to charge.
Ive since got the same type of charger for the Mavic and it charges 3 batteries in the same time as the standard Mavic charger takes to charge one.

I got one myself, uses it lots of times but the fan is making a strange whirring noise too. Too early to say but I got a lot of battery cell deviations popping up in the year that I have used it, I switched to the original DJI adaptor and no battery cell deviations at all. Will do another flight and charge up to make sure it isn't a one off. Personally I may have got a bad one, but if I am in no rush I am happy to charge the battery one by one at night

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes I guess I've been scammed with this one. I can use it as a storage container for 3 of my six batteries . It just continuously charges up to 80 percent and the charging battery lights all light up in charge sequence with red on off light ending then stops only to repeat every few seconds I take one at a timeout after what seems to be balancing all at about 80 percent and lug into lplug charger and away it goes to complete the full charge at about 25 to 35 minutes.Thanks for the input. I'll buy one from DJI as I should have in the first place

I just bought me the faster charger thats from Dji.......off Amazon.com for slightly over $50.00....its near a 100 watt..and the one with the P3SE was i think 57 watts.

I didn't need it, but got the DJI bulk charger. I hooked it up last night and it went around to each battery before charging the one that really needed it. It will hook-up all 4 of my batteries. Now I just have to run them down to try it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj