Phantom 1

Reaction score
it seems my drone is very hard to control it's not telling me anything is wrong but should I check for software updates

Check your compass & IMU they might need calibrated

How, do I have to hook up to a computer
Inside battery box there is a usb cable wired in it pull out just enough to hook your cable to it but you calibrate compass with controller & drone outside away from metal objects

Inside battery box there is a usb cable wired in it pull out just enough to hook your cable to it but you calibrate compass with controller & drone outside away from metal objects
I do the callabration thing and it's good until I take off then as it leaves the ground it flashes red then wants to land

it seems my drone is very hard to control it's not telling me anything is wrong but should I check for software updates

I do the callabration thing and it's good until I take off then as it leaves the ground it flashes red then wants to land
Your first post says its hard to control not that it flash's red when you take off that is most likely a bad battery that's being discussed on another thread

Are you in atti mode or GPS mode? Is it flashing from green to red? Red light can mean different things! Calibration error or GPS signal indicator or low voltage or transmitter sticks mid point error to big! If you have a manual read flow chart and led description or you can get it from dji good luck.

hi folks i have a phantom 1 which uses a 11.1v 2200mAh 20c battery and i get about 6-7 flight time if i use a 11.1v 2600mAh 30c battery will i get much more flight time if any ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31