Phantom 1 schematic

Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to get a hold of the schematics for Naza and GPS module specifically (internal components). I would like to do some testing to determine why my Phantom drifts after 10 minutes of flying directly after calibration. It looks like this is a fairly common issue so I'm sure a solution would help a lot of folks out.

The drift you mentioned, I don't think can be fixed by manipulating the internal schematic of the NAZA or the GPS (if this can be done at all?).
DJI provides the Assistant for you to fine tune to fit your Phantom and your flying location.
Besides, the warranty will be void if you mess with the internal parts.
Many mentioned the drift issues, but you are the first who would want to go through this route. :eek:

The Naza or GPS is clearly dumping calibration data or manipulating signal in some way. There must be signal loss or corruption in the circuit. My unit is not under any kind of warranty so I am not worried about that. As I have experience repairing communication/Navigation equipment used in military aircraft to the component level, I feel confident that I can at least rule some items out. Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately unlike Arduino, the NAZA board is NOT the open source one, so only firmware update from DJI can be done so far.
Also I don't think the drift will be the ill effect of the signal loss or corruption in the circuit, in stead your Phantom should be totally out of controlled or it will go into the fail-safe mode in case of signal loss.
Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl