Ph4 pro+ battery fell out 30 feet up and think you know where this is going.

Reaction score
Let me maybe just ask where can one find out error codes on the ph4 pro. I repaired the gimbal and flex cable,as well as yaw, pitch, and toll motors. Now after powering on the aircraft I hear beep.... beep... every second. The light on the gimbal starts to flash 2 or 3 times quickly red, and inside the aircraft I see by a vision sensor a red light. gimbal to me just not seemingly correct but even with no gimbal attached I get the same issue.

Last edited:
Now I am not qualified to answer any of your questions, but I do have a comment or two.
<press enter key>

That is a really long, confusing post you gave us to read. There are a bunch of questions, with some supporting facts, but it is rather difficult to read. I suspect that you made that post using speech recognition, but the old rules you learned in grammar school still apply.
<press enter key>

Please learn to add some paragraphs to your postings. Limit your questions to one per paragraph, matched in that paragraph with whatever supporting facts you might have to offer. It makes things easier to read, and it separates the text into a structure that allows your readers to answer your questions better.
<press enter key>

Also, it helps if you add a question mark following an actual question! Correct punctuation is the lubrication that keeps our written communications moving speedily toward the answers we seek.

I totally agree with PDQ l.
To ask a question at the very least end it with a question mark.
I use speech recognition to do this message and if you are careful and read what is translated you'll have a much better response from those to whom you are asking the question.

Reactions: NotMyNewDrone
When I speak into my smartphone for speech recognition, I say "new paragraph" with a pause before & after. It works well for me, although sometimes it types it out.

Saying "question mark" works for typing a "?", but commas, hyphens, exclamation points, apostrophes are less reliable.

There is a lot to be said for editing for errors prior to hitting "send". The damned autocorrect feature is constantly changing my meaning into something completely wrong, even when I am typing on the keyboard of my phone.

That is a really long, confusing post you gave us to read. There are a bunch of questions, with some supporting facts, but it is rather difficult to read. I suspect that you made that post using speech recognition, but the old rules you learned in grammar school still apply.
^^ this! ^^

@NotMyNewDrone - welcome

Yep. Beware the DOUBLE CLICK. Without it your battery is not secure. I told my business partner this the first day we started flying. No batteries dislodged yet! <knock on wood>

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj