ph4 pro 2.0 battery

Reaction score
ph4 hi-capacity battery with 15 flights never crashed or even a hard landing has a crack on the end cap,does anyone know how to repair or replace this?

Reaction score
ph4 hi-capacity battery with 15 flights never crashed or even a hard landing has a crack on the end cap,does anyone know how to repair or replace this?
Picture be helpful so can see:),,I not bite I just happen to be holding one

Last edited:
Reactions: bill combs

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
If the battery is less than 6 months old, you should be able to get it replaced if you contact DJI support.

If it's older than 6 months, then I wouldn't worry about it unless the crack is large. It's a common issue that's caused by the pressure from these springs pushing against the top of the battery:

Reaction score
I have dead batt sitting here ,if bad should sort it out,the ends unscrew as @msinger shows in picture,,mine not good to me if get stuck me post it to you as long as you live on earth,,spacemail expensive free good deedfor the week,,ps I will just be end cap with no battery,,(dangerous goods cost heaps to ship)
20190422_134027.jpg

Reaction score
I have dead batt sitting here ,if bad should sort it out,the ends unscrew as @msinger shows in picture,,mine not good to me if get stuck me post it to you as long as you live on earth,,spacemail expensive free good deedfor the week,,ps I will just be end cap with no battery,,(dangerous goods cost heaps to ship)View attachment 110746
i appreciate the offer but im going to try the warranty approach first, i have a total of 4 batteries with the same amount of flights and no cracks on the other 3

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
Reaction score
If the battery is less than 6 months old, you should be able to get it replaced if you contact DJI support.

If it's older than 6 months, then I wouldn't worry about it unless the crack is large. It's a common issue that's caused by the pressure from these springs pushing against the top of the battery:

View attachment 110745
IMG_0240.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg

any help would be appreciated,out of 4 batteries with the same amount of flight times only 1 has cracks

Reaction score
I have dead batt sitting here ,if bad should sort it out,the ends unscrew as @msinger shows in picture,,mine not good to me if get stuck me post it to you as long as you live on earth,,spacemail expensive free good deedfor the week,,ps I will just be end cap with no battery,,(dangerous goods cost heaps to ship)View attachment 110746
i really appreciate the offer and still might take you up on it,im going to stop by a dji store in scottsdale tomorrow and check out my options.

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
i really appreciate the offer and still might take you up on it,im going to stop by a dji store in scottsdale tomorrow and check out my options.
Yip Allgood offer never expire:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Splatterdevil