Petition to get rid of "Justsomeguy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on my ignore list.... every forum has "that guy" and he's it.

The guy certainly has issues, but is probably just your run of the mill keyboard warrior.

I've added him to my ignore list as well.

Best way to deal with these guys is simply not to respond. That is what they live for - a response, some attention, and a little feeling of power as they manipulate you into a reaction.

As my Gram used to say, "If you don't like the pigeons pooping on your stoop, stop feeding them!"

Hank Reardon said:

Best way to deal with these guys is simply not to respond. That is what they live for - a response, some attention, and a little feeling of power as they manipulate you into a reaction.

As my Gram used to say, "If you don't like the pigeons pooping on your stoop, stop feeding them!"
JSG digs up an old user name---- and then ignores himself :lol:

discv said:
Hank Reardon said:

JSG digs up an old user name---- and then ignores himself :lol:

LOL, I just noticed that "Hank Reardon" was one of the names he used on another list. But nope, I am not the asshat JustSomeGuy. Hank Reardon is quite a well known character from Atlas Shrugged, I know I am not the only person using it, but I can guarantee that I am the only one on this list using that moniker, and I am not a troll, jerk, *******, or any of the many other adjectives that describe JSG.

Nah, that's just my frail stalker Quadhopper vainly struggling again.

LOL, nor am I Quadhopper.

But if you want to believe I am JustSomeGuy, Quadhopper, or Bill Cosby, I say just run with it!

QuadHopper said:
Hank Reardon said:
Nah, that's just my frail stalker Quadhopper vainly struggling again.

LOL, nor am I Quadhopper.

But if you want to believe I am JustSomeGuy, Quadhopper, or Bill Cosby, I say just run with it!

But if you are me, who am I?

heh.

Grasping at straws or stirring the pot, which is it JSG?

Between work and home, forums, social media, business, bank and credit accounts I have way too many ID's and passwords as it is, adding yet another ID and passcode just to "get you" seems a little preposterous. And a little paranoid.

Hey - I want an alternate identity too!

Oh, for a small moment, I thought justsomeguy aka Tyrohne said "goodbye." I doubt that the teeny vampire blood sucking psychopath could say goodbye although there are a lot of forums he could troll. Perhaps he could be redirected to a narcissist, or psychopath or just want to ruin your fun forum. I don't think he has what it takes to say goodbye to this forum-just don't think he could do it. That sure was a fun post: http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index ... 30459.html. I'm hoping that little Bobby is doing OK.

Guys, what have I missed?? Adam on vacation? Justsomeguy seems to be the star of the moment, thanks to all those trying to get rid of him. I guess Adam will delete all those posts unless he wants this forum to become The Phantom Enquirer!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rotorhead42 said:
Guys, what have I missed?? Adam on vacation? Justsomeguy seems to be the star of the moment, thanks to all those trying to get rid of him. I guess Adam will delete all those posts unless he wants this forum to become The Phantom Enquirer!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think Adam is on Vacation.

We are talking about toy helicopters helicopters here guys. This is a hobby. If some one posts a mod you don't like, move on to the next post. Just help each other out and if you don't feel like helping just don't reply, please, just move on.

A few guys are now banned and their posts are erased. I don't like wasting my time with this, I'd rather be out flying my Phantom. I'm going to be more heavy handed with the ban button from here on out. I can't patrol every post every night. If some one is trolling just PM me and if they truly are causing problems, all their posts will be erased and they will be banned with one click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj