Permition from land owner

WJS

Reaction score
I don't see why I need permition from a land owner just too fly across his land. I am not taking off from it or landing on his property.

I don't see why I need permition from a land owner just too fly across his land. I am not taking off from it or landing on his property.

What happens if you have a problem and land/crash on their property?

Legally you need nothing to fly over someone's property because you are using the AIR and not their land but . . . you need to be mindful and respectful of their privacy and such. Even more so if you're doing this in an area close to home.

Reactions: Falcon900
I always try to fly in the 200' range above anyone's property. They might hear it, but by the time they see it, it'll most likely be past their property. I tried watching my own bird flying into my yard, (and mine is an acre) and I usually locate it after I already flew past my property. I tested at what levels would bother me if one was flying over my yard. I expect at least 75' above my property as mine and would be offended if someone flew into "my airspace". I always try the the " if the shoe was on the other foot" reasoning when I'm flying. Not that its foolproof in everyone's eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj