Pelican case

Reaction score
I lost my P4 a few weeks ago and now working with difficult DJI to get a replacement. I want to upgrade to a P4P though. I have a nice pelican for my 6D DSLR and want one for my drone.

The Pelican case shows its for a P4, does the P4P fit as well?

Any thing I should note on getting this case?

Also, can someone tell me the dimensions of the tablet slot? I cannot find that anywhere.

I’m not sure about the P4P Pelican case but Nanuk also makes cases for the P4P both wheeled and not. I have a couple of Pelican cases for my DSLRs and a wheeled Nanuk case for my P3S. Nanuk is the same quality as pelican. I actually like their latches better. Anyway its another alternative to Pelican.

I am using the Case Club compact case and that fits the P4P, controller, ipad pro 10.5, prop guards, 5 batteries (1 in AC), 4 hawks Extender antenna and charger in perfectly.
It's more compact and transportable than most Pelican type cases

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Ph...835326&sr=1-1&keywords=case+club+compact+case

case club compact case small.jpg

Case club is legit! I bought a new p4p Case Club compact case off ebay, did a water test, found a leak and Case Club still replaced it with a Pelican im2600 case. It feels like a more solid build compared to the compact case, but both cases are great in my opinion. The Pelican case may be wider, but the compact case is stubbier.

Case clubs makes the foam cutouts for the cases.
I don't think the Pelican case for the p4p is on their site, so I'd give them a call and ask for one with the DJI p4(p) cutouts.

Here's their contact info:
4765 E. Bryson Street
Anaheim, CA 92807
Fax: 714-779-8066
Phone: 714-779-8794
Email: [email protected]

EDIT: The case can close with the props attached.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl