Pelican Attack

Actually we have posted over 50 videos of our claims alone on this forum, so you might want to rethink that one.
There is no other vendor that posts more videos than we do because we love to fly.

seeing that we live on the river, and birds are a constant threat as you can see in this very recent video below, if I get attacked it will be on camera and I will let everyone know but as of now were 2 years into it and no bird mishaps.

This is the last video we shot , and you can see we have a visitor , while we were doing the Pre Flight for a client geared up with Phantom Rain Rescue Jacket.

The rescue jacket was designed to float the Drone if it were to fall in the water ! Videos on phantomrain.org

Some pilots might have been cautious , but I not one of them.

At some point in the Pre Flight Test the Big Nasty Bird comes into view , but he has no interest .
If the drone was all white I would have come down immediately. FACT been attacked before flying an all white drone..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey PWS, just curious, do you have a waiver for part 107.39. That was a very risky maneuver at about 3:46 into the video. From reading your other post it’s obviously apparent you’re a proponent of sUAS. Of the many videos you have to show about birds you picked this one with one bird and a clear violation of part 107.39.

We have sold over 5000 units now and we do offer 100% gurantee on the wetsuit and no one has gotten hit by a bird yet..

A perfect example of how you spew ridiculous claims. You can't assume you would hear back from a buyer if their drone gets attacked by a bird -- unless you are offering a full drone (not just wetsuit) guarantee against that -- which you are not. And this additional non-sense claim has me seriously doubting that you've sold 5000 of these things.

Reactions: N017RW
]
Actually we have posted over 50 videos of our claims alone on this forum, so you might want to rethink that one.
There is no other vendor that posts more videos than we do because we love to fly.

seeing that we live on the river, and birds are a constant threat as you can see in this very recent video below, if I get attacked it will be on camera and I will let everyone know but as of now were 2 years into it and no bird mishaps.

This is the last video we shot , and you can see we have a visitor , while we were doing the Pre Flight for a client geared up with Phantom Rain Rescue Jacket.

The rescue jacket was designed to float the Drone if it were to fall in the water ! Videos on phantomrain.org

Some pilots might have been cautious , but I not one of them.

At some point in the Pre Flight Test the Big Nasty Bird comes into view , but he has no interest .
If the drone was all white I would have come down immediately. FACT been attacked before flying an all white drone..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Interesting that last time you posted this video you said you had considered making a claim about the ability if the wetsuit to discourage birds but didn’t know what sort of bird it was...

Thread here..... Phantom Rain Rescue Jackets: Clients Initial Test flight into the sky:
7DD26E21-A2E9-4EAA-87C6-3D68269C21C3.png

Last edited:
I take no issue with your product or your claims. That being said the only birds I saw in your video were the Buzzard that cruised by and the two love birds walking on the path by the creek, neither of which would have any interest in your drone. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a Buzzard attacking anything that wasn't already dead.
The black vulture can be a nuisance to Farmers. They often kill the young calves when they're just born.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
I was getting pretty interested in this idea but then I had a look at their webpage and Instagram. Doesn't look terribly legit.

Are you talking about Phantomrain.org

Not sure how you can say were not legitimate, we are the most transparent company I know of, I do not think anyone that has been on this forum over the past 2 years would deny that.

But as far as the Instragram goes we do not use that to sell products, but just to share with friends and family.

Maybe Legitimate was not right words you were looking for ?

Approved Vendor
Owner of Phantomrain.org

Most transparent company you know of? Interesting claim.

That aside.... when I go to the Instagram feed of a UAV accessory company and some of the first images I see are of handguns I'm going to move on.

Listen.... do NOT derail this topic and turn it into a GUN discussion.... PERIOD!

If you don't want to do business with this company simply do not but it's NOT a topic of discussion here about guns or no guns!

Listen.... do NOT derail this topic and turn it into a GUN discussion.... PERIOD!

If you don't want to do business with this company simply do not but it's NOT a topic of discussion here about guns or no guns!
Thank you!!

Ok that went out of control pretty quickly. Let's talk about DRONES and not guns regardless of your opinion on them. This is a DRONE forum and we are DRONE enthusiasts.

I have many hobbies and some of them I really like a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I'll like them on another forum!

Reactions: BigAl07
I have many hobbies and some of them I really like a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I'll like them on another forum!

Ditto! Very much so . . . :) well said :)

Reactions: TR Ganey
I'm sorry to hear about your drone, but I also hope the bird didn't get hurt in anyway.

Hey PWS, just curious, do you have a waiver for part 107.39. That was a very risky maneuver at about 3:46 into the video. From reading your other post it’s obviously apparent you’re a proponent of sUAS. Of the many videos you have to show about birds you picked this one with one bird and a clear violation of part 107.39.
Also at around 4:06 or around there where you hear that they cant see the drone and shouldn't you always have los of the ac

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic