Paying someone hourly via a skype chat session for advice on drones.

Reaction score
Hello all! I know some may say the questions I have can be answered for free or by looking through the forums but I am looking for someone to just help me and clue me in on many drone basic questions that I have. I will pay via paypal. My skype is: weemiss1

Thanks!

Reactions: tml4191
Just sit on YouTube, you will learn sooooooo much, if after that you have questions, then why not just ask on here . . it`s what the forum is here for.

Just sit on YouTube, you will learn sooooooo much, if after that you have questions, then why not just ask on here . . it`s what the forum is here for.
I agreed that YouTube is like an encyclopedia online. You can learn and watch anything about drones there. Plus the forum also have a lot of material. The search functionality is pretty good.

Reactions: Minstrelred
Man save yourself some money and just ask away on this forum. If you really, really, really want a direct contact to ask anytime or every time you fly your drone, then let me know. Otherwise, I'll help you out for free. All you have to do is ask. This is what makes this forum alive and helpful for other pilots as well.

Reactions: Ixlr8 and Neon Euc
another option is pop up your location, see if you can find a local member to "Buddy" up with for a few flights.

Reactions: Droneted
Thanks for the prompt reply. But I am a noob that's gonna ask noob questions, and prefer not spamming the forums. Basically just stupid questions ranging from what frequency, la
Man save yourself some money and just ask away on this forum. If you really, really, really want a direct contact to ask anytime or every time you fly your drone, then let me know. Otherwise, I'll help you out for free. All you have to do is ask. This is what makes this forum alive and helpful for other pilots as well.

Thanks! Just messaged you!

There are no stupid questions, every question is a lesson learned and beneficial for all of us. I didn't fly till almost a week after getting my p4. Have a big open space in mind and ask any questions you might need here, or as above try find someone local and have even more fun :)

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Thanks for the prompt reply. But I am a noob that's gonna ask noob questions, and prefer not spamming the forums. Basically just stupid questions ranging from what frequency, la

Thanks! Just messaged you!
Thats what the Search function is for . . .

Sometimes, NOT asking questions may be considered stupid when all you had to do is ask. Most everyone is here because we love drone stuff, answering questions (If we know the answers), and introducing others to this addictive hobby. Join in the fun and make sure your RTH alt. is above the neighbors window..... (Laughs).

I second the recommendation of trying to find somebody close by to fly with. I was a noob (we all were) and still am but I posted to fly with someone local and did a couple of times. I learned a lot, had some fun and met somebody new too.

Where are you located?

Reactions: Droneted
I would love it if a newbie want help and was near by. It is why we are on here.
It is surprising how much you do know when someone is new,
we have apprentices who are sp surprised in year 2 when they discover how much they have gained over the year, when the new 1st years start they are tasked with helping them.

Reads like we are in the right place Johnnydr, yes save cash for batteries...more flight time equals more experience....means more fun....that last landing and no more juice kinda blows....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik