Password (forgot)

Reaction score
Hello, I have tried to recall my password for Phantom 3SE but no luck. I was asked to update and I did, then the drone sat for a few weeks, now I can't link the video to my app. I tried the gimble to the right/left then toggle S1 up and down but only get slow beeps. HELP????

UP dates are only options and most of the time not really needed many here have never ever done a update and some do when ever its available i have never done a UPdate ! ........have you tryed the 12341234 pass word for the drone yet? thats the default one it comes with its Good to read the manual as its all in their see page 28.

Hello, I have tried to recall my password for Phantom 3SE but no luck. I was asked to update and I did, then the drone sat for a few weeks, now I can't link the video to my app. I tried the gimble to the right/left then toggle S1 up and down but only get slow beeps. HELP????
Did you happen to re-set it? If the default password does not work, there is a re-set procedure in the manual. If that doesn't work, I've heard of guys opening up the controller and disconnecting the battery for about 30 minutes. When you plug it back in, the 12341234 should work again.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Switch 2 This is the Left Switch

Reset WiFi Password to factory defaults

Roll Gimbal adjuster all the way to the right

Flip S2 Key up and down for a few times while holding the gimbal adjuster

Until the power button on your gimbal turns to red.

Turn Remote controller off and on again and the password will be 12341234 Again

Switch 2 This is the Left Switch

Reset WiFi Password to factory defaults

Roll Gimbal adjuster all the way to the right

Flip S2 Key up and down for a few times while holding the gimbal adjuster

Until the power button on your gimbal turns to red.

Turn Remote controller off and on again and the password will be 12341234 Again
Still no luck, the gimble light stayed green, I unplugged the battery from the remote, moved camera knob to the right, toggled S2 up and down and got beeps at 2 second intervals. What the heck.

Signed,

Frustrated Frankie

Still no luck, the gimble light stayed green, I unplugged the battery from the remote, moved camera knob to the right, toggled S2 up and down and got beeps at 2 second intervals. What the heck.

Signed,

Frustrated Frankie

If the light will flicker between green and red

That means your WiFi has been reset successfully

Well done

Turn your receiver off and on again and pair with the Dji apps with the password 12341234

Will also help you with pairing your controller to your drone again

Reset controller and drone pairing

Pull Gimbal control Scroller left all the way for 2 seconds then

Flip S2 Switch to front and back 4 times

Controller begin to beep

Then on right side of drone push reset button for 3 seconds

And it will pair again

I think its time you make a video of your problem and post it on Youtube
You will be surprise with the feedback. Let me know once the video has been posted please.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1