Parts

Reaction score
Two questions 1. Does any one have a fan plate for Phantom 3 pro it's the plate where the antennas connect. Or know where i can get parts without waiting two weeks.
2. I have a Phantom 4 ESC Error I'm sure one of them are bad i just dont know which one Two red lights steady on right side facing battery.

The drone was only 3 months old my friend bought it he put quite a few hrs. on it then one day he said it was like it was hit with a EMP just fell out of the sky.
I bought it. All that was left was the the main tower and motors. I restored the hole thing It was perfect Ha! Ha! Then one day I was about two blocks away and it said NO SIGNAL app & controller said perfect signal then it just fell from the sky I told my friend he was crazy it didn't just fall you crashed it! He was right it just fell. I got it like new again but im getting ESC Error but dont know witch one. Sorry for the long story i have a few.

No I soldered the wires on I know what your going to say I got the board to hot. Its not that I got it hot it is the fact that changed the shell twice so I think that's what killed it. It beeps and both right side lights are on constantly and other side has no lights on.

You may have a bad cable that goes from the esc board to the 3 in 1 board. Actually what I was getting at is that some people cut and splice the motor wires instead of soldering to the esc board. When they do that they get an esc error. You can tell which motors are affected by looking at the app. At the top left side where you get the error message go down about half way to the ESC and it says which motor. It will say ESC error 1 and 4 or 2 and 3. If it is both motors on one side it is probably the ribbon cable. if it is just one motor it is either the motor or the esc board. can you email me photos of the app screen? [email protected]
I am in Clermont Florida if you are near by

Reactions: brigerdrones
Sorry I haven't been back on my PC. Thank you for replying. Do you live in Clermont I'm In Lakeland I think Clermont is about 45 Minutes away. I Have the top Shell off of the Phantom 4 but I can put it back on if you want to see the error I need to see if the camera works I just replaced the Yaw motor yaw arm ribbon cable. When i started it last time It beeped then battery side right was red solid left side no lights.

It could be the short cable on the side with no lights. It is black and goes from the esc board to the 3 in 1 board. I have lots of those cables. If you took that cable off and put it on backwards it will burn out the cable and maybe the esc board. I would be glad to help you with it.
Because it has a habit of falling out of the sky, you might want to sell it and get a replacement. I would have trust issues with it. You can get a replacement for about $325 ( just the drone)
You can get about $200 for yours on ebay just like it is.

I have a phantom 3 pro Phantom 4 advanced two Mavic pros and 2 pro and have at one time or another replaced every part in them I always make my own repairs if someone else does it I learn nothing. I dont see that cable there are no black ones only for motors. I cant put them on backwards they have tabs on them and everyone knows they go on top. I'm going to replace both ESC boards I can get both for $50 then the hole drone will be new.

Reactions: brigerdrones
I have a phantom 3 pro Phantom 4 advanced two Mavic pros and 2 pro and have at one time or another replaced every part in them I always make my own repairs if someone else does it I learn nothing. I dont see that cable there are no black ones only for motors. I cant put them on backwards they have tabs on them and everyone knows they go on top. I'm going to replace both ESC boards I can get both for $50 then the hole drone will be new.
that is a great way to solve the problem. Here is a photo of the cable I was talking about

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 93
My ESC does not have that cable That one has a plug on each end and i have seen them on boards that are supposed to work with my drone but mine has a ribbon cable and a ribbon end on it not a plug on.

My ESC does not have that cable That one has a plug on each end and i have seen them on boards that are supposed to work with my drone but mine has a ribbon cable and a ribbon end on it not a plug on.
here is a photo of the esc with the cable attached. I would check this cable

Attachments

• IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 75
My bad, for some unknown reason I thought you had a P4P. The P4 is different. You have an amber colored ribbon. I would still check that ribbon but it is probably the ESC board. I would replace the ribbon first. I have lots, Can I send you one?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic