Parachute System for a Phantom 4

Please keep me informed. Thank you,

Update: still very windy today. Can you please advise the location date and time of the next attempted trial. I would like to be there.

Kielma

I sure will we'll be looking into next week at this point. We'll be hosting a cell tower training until Wednesday so likely we'll be doing the test late week.

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Hi Gregg, Just wanted to update you that we'll likely cancel on Sunday. We are expecting rain all day. We'll update on the next planned test.

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Hi Gregg, Just wanted to update you that we'll likely cancel on Sunday. We are expecting rain all day. We'll update on the next planned test.

Thank you. I'm a project engineer and travel 100% of the time. I leave Monday for Fargo ND and should be home Thursday evening or Friday afternoon. Please keep me updated.

Kielma

Our test for this Sunday have been cancelled due to weather, but we'll be planning to do it later this week. If you miss it don't worry as we're filming a full review of the chute and deployment for our youtube channel. Attached is a link to the channel we're currently work on a bunch of material to add to our page.

Florida Drone Supply

The parachute goes on top of placement stamp
IMG_9360.jpg

And attached with para chord. Here’s a top view
IMG_9361.jpg

Reactions: dronesky
I have a parazero on my phantom 4 pro. I deployed it as a test and found that my only damage was a broken prop.
I plan on adding one to my matrice 200 very soon

Reactions: skymonkey
I have a parazero on my phantom 4 pro. I deployed it as a test and found that my only damage was a broken prop.
I plan on adding one to my matrice 200 very soon

Awesome...curious to know how you deployed it, what altitude, and wind conditions. Did you try to hand catch it or let it fall to ground?
Also if you filmed it please post video here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik