PANIC SEA WATER HELP!!!

hey Mal..... been a few days. What the latest?

BTW -- great shots!

Just got to the nearest garage and gave it a good blasting with a compressor, 10 mins from home and then the mini screwdrivers will be out
Mini screw drivers first, and then the whole lot to the garage and the compressor. (This is what saved mine actually, and the gimbal, and the camera. That said it was still water...)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Scary situation, hopefully all ends fine! Those pics though, really beautiful!

Nice shots. :cool:

Good luck with it.

Well after washing her thoroughly in tap water for 20 mins and 5 days in the rice I just put the phantom back together, camera seems to be back working. She tilts and transmits back to the tablet. I did a basic and advanced imu calibration and everything looks spot on. See what the weather is like tomorrow and bring her for some low flying test flights. Keeping the fingers crossed but all looks ok at the moment :)

Reactions: claws and IflyinWY
WaHOO and a half. Tie a string to that puppy when you test fly it. I know you know how to do that. :eek: I watched you do it to your boy's tooth. Anchor it with something heavier this time.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
WaHOO and a half. Tie a string to that puppy when you test fly it. I know you know how to do that. :eek: I watched you do it to your boy's tooth. Anchor it with something heavier this time.
Lmao ah a few low flights and we'll see how she goes. My next concern is the battery she went into the water with, half expecting to see trouble there. Charging it now but gonna keep an eye on it before I test it's cells

I wonder what that compass that got dipped is going to do to you. Do you have a tracking device? ;)

Is it the encased one or exposed?

The new encased v3 type

Did you open it? I'd be concerned with it corroding if it didn't get rinsed well. They do pop open. I would check it out and would consider replacing it if it got wet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20