pacemaker

Reaction score
thinking ahead but is it possible to fly a P3P if you are fitted with a pacemaker?

thinking ahead but is it possible to fly a P3P if you are fitted with a pacemaker?
Should be ok,p3p lightbridge so cant see any interference there,,hey dont think ahead to far,,you got heaps of years left,hope your ok

I have flown with a friend who has a pacemaker and defibrillator and he showed no concern. And he showed no adverse effects. BUT I’m not a doctor. Good luck, enjoy hopefully.

Should be ok,p3p lightbridge so cant see any interference there,,hey dont think ahead to far,,you got heaps of years left,hope your ok
thank for your good wishes for my health, after over 60 years of flying nature will take it's course but I hope not for a long time yet.
back in the 50s I built my first plane and been doing so ever since, plnes / small quads 1 mt tricopters but when JDI came on the scene I got a P1v2 then when the P3P came out got that and as it does all I'll ever want I'll keep it as long as I can.
many thenks Ian

Ray

Reactions: Capt KO
I have flown with a friend who has a pacemaker and defibrillator and he showed no concern. And he showed no adverse effects. BUT I’m not a doctor. Good luck, enjoy hopefully.
were you using lightbridge?

Yes, no problem. I've had a pacemaker for over 6 years and have been flying a P3P for almost that long. No problem

Yes, no problem. I've had a pacemaker for over 6 years and have been flying a P3P for almost that long. No problem
many thanks for your info, I'm away from the uk until next april/May but having a couple of A,F I thought I'd get it checked out when I get back, good to know a pacemaker will not spoil my hobby if I have to have one fitted ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic