P4PV2 Issues with DroneDeloy and Map Pilot

Reaction score
I’m having fits with both of my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 drones mapping with either DroneDeploy of MapPilot. I’m using a iPadPro 10.5” with the A10X chip. The iPadPro works flawlessly with my Mavic 2 Pro. I’m confirming all firmware is up to date on the P4 and the app is the latest version with DJIGo4 then force close it. I shut down the controller and drone, open either MapPilot or DD then turn on the controller and drone. When all are connected and GPS is a go I upload the mission and tap the start icon, the bird goes to a 7’ hover and that’s it. From time to time I can get it to start the mission and then when it comes back for a battery change the same thing happens. I can run either P4 with my iPhoneX on either MP or DD with no problems. I’ve deleted all my drone apps and only reloaded DJIGo4, DD and MP which didn’t change anything. Again I have no issue using my Mavic 2 Pro and DD or MP with the iPad. Needless to say, I’m getting frustrated. Hopefully someone out there will have a suggestion. Thanks for listening.

Update on my P4PV2 problem. I used my wife’s iPad Mini 3 to fly some test missions using DroneDeploy and MapPilot. Other than being slow, my P4P2 flew them flawlessly. With that done, I did a hard total reset on my iPad Pro, reloaded DJIGo4, DD and MP. I flew several test missions with each and the complete reset of my iPadPro looks like it’s fixed. :smile:

Reactions: D0CT0R

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94