P4Pro vs. P4 - Footage comparison PART 2

Reaction score
I watched the video in 4K on my very good laptop that has a super good calibrated monitor. As much as the P4P colours looked rich the blues look over saturated and the shadows too dark. The ocean colour with the P4P looks more like royal blue then ocean blue green. The sharpness of the P4P looked slightly crisper, but not by much. That's what I saw on my equipment. I'm sure some settings could be tweeked. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
I watched the video in 4K on my very good laptop that has a super good calibrated monitor. As much as the P4P colours looked rich the blues look over saturated and the shadows too dark. The ocean colour with the P4P looks more like royal blue then ocean blue green. The sharpness of the P4P looked slightly crisper, but not by much. That's what I saw on my equipment. I'm sure some settings could be tweeked. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, I would tend to agree. I would never shoot a video in the automatic camera settings but decided to do it for the video to keep things on a level playing field.

Here is a P4Pro video with ISO 100, shutter at 1/60 (double the fps) using the D-LOG color setting and -2 -2 -2 style settings. When graded in post, I think the footage turned out very nice.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emosat