P4Pro v2 replacement.

Reaction score
The inevitable has happened. I crashed my P4P V2 due to operator error. I have the Plus controller. Where can I order a new P4Pv2 without the controller? I assume that I would be able to use my existing Plus controller for the new drone? I have many extras for the P4P and don't want to change. I'll see if droneted can perform his magic on the broken one.
Thanks!

If you can find a drone only, yes your current controller can be linked to a different V2. Depending on where you get one, be careful. Some private sellers think they have a V2 and really just don’t know the difference. If you buy a V1 by mistake, your controller will not work.

Reactions: hammrr
The best way it to go to the DJI website and get on Chat with a Rep , and they will send you link to just the drone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain and float on water.

Thank you for your replies. After I cleaned it up, I inserted a battery and started both controller and drone. It went through the normal start up, gimbal did its normal exercise and I had 12 satellites. It said Ready to Fly, so, fingers crossed it may just need a new body. Its all wrapped up ready to go to droneted for assessment. Fingers crossed.

Thank you for your replies. After I cleaned it up, I inserted a battery and started both controller and drone. It went through the normal start up, gimbal did its normal exercise and I had 12 satellites. It said Ready to Fly, so, fingers crossed it may just need a new body. Its all wrapped up ready to go to droneted for assessment. Fingers crossed.
My suggestion was going to be to see what you have first. I believe most crashes are completely fixable to "like new" condition. The plastic shell and legs usually don't win in a crash but the innards are more durable and most, if not all, survive. Parts are reasonable if you shop around. I repaired my only crash myself so I don't know what a droneted would charge. I found the job to be fun, educational and therapeutic, personally.

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic