P4Pro v2 Light scratches/scuff marks inside the battery compartment

Reaction score
Hey Team,

Ive had my p4p+v2 for about 3 weeks with 12 flights so far. I have 3 batteries on rotation. Im still fairly green with this machine but loving every minute of it and slowly building my competence.

Whilst doing a clean/inspection i noticed that the inside of my battery compartment has slight scratches and black marks. Looks to me the result of fine dust in between the battery and the compartment.

I take it this is fairly normal?

I did freak out a little as one of the marks apearead like a hairline fracture which turned out to be just a mark.

Tia

1533466023418.jpg
1533466033684.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Team,

Ive had my p4p+v2 for about 3 weeks with 12 flights so far. I have 3 batteries on rotation. Im still fairly green with this machine but loving every minute of it and slowly building my competence.

Whilst doing a clean/inspection i noticed that the inside of my battery compartment has slight scratches and black marks. Looks to me the result of fine dust in between the battery and the compartment.

I take it this is fairly normal?

I did freak out a little as one of the marks apearead like a hairline fracture which turned out to be just a mark.

Tia

View attachment 102074View attachment 102075
Semen?

Reactions: gt40pilot
I have the same thing on my v1 and v2 its just from sliding battery in and out.....no worries

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl