P4P V2 Stability

DJI seems to claim it's a parts issue, at least thats what has been stated before as their main store now has been out for over a month or longer. All P4 Pros are out of stock at DJI. Personally I find it hard to believe that DJI can't source parts any faster, and feel its more a process of moving to newer tech. Time will tell I guess.

Paul C

DJI does not force up-dates you can say no. If you fly with a third party app DJI will not honor the drones warranty or Care Refresh if you purchased that when you got your drone. Just be aware of that.

Yes I’m fully aware of stories about DJI not covering warranty work if using third party apps. However after having dealt with DJI previously I seriously doubt they would cover any warranty work I sent to them. Therefore I fly assuming if something goes wrong I’ll find a third party repair shop and send to them. I’ll never send anything else to DJI and their horrific service department even if it is still in warranty. As far as Refresh goes it is way to limited and expensive when State Farm has insured my V 2.0 no deductible for $60.00 a year. Also if I couldn’t fly with Litchi I’d sell out and do something else.

As you can determine I have great respect for DJI’s drones because I bought two of them even after researching their service department. I knew what I was getting into with them and still bought their Phantom 4’s. I just refuse to even call them for a problem because I could never determine when they were telling the truth.

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj