P4P V2 not reacting to controls

Reaction score
Last weekend I had a situation when P4P V2 did not react to RC at all. I was not able to get it started with RC. With tablet I was able to get it in air but it did not react to controller at all. Place was a really crowded hall with no gps, low lighting (no solid VPS) and zillion smart phones, tv-cameras and radio units. Every thing worked well in tests night before when there was not no much people and media on site. Luckily I had my P4P V1 in hotel room and was able to do mission in time with it. Afterwards in hotel room P4P V2 was working in normal way

Question is has anyone else experienced this with V2? Could it be that V2 is more sensitive to electrical noise than V1?

If you are flying in crowded arenas with V2 test it in good time before you mission and have a spare unit at hand.

If you have the anti-collision sensors active, it could create that situation. Its happened to me in the field where it sensed an obstacle and would not move until I moved in another direction.

I do not think that this was because of anti collision sensors, I was not able start motors or tilt gimbal with controller, nothing with controller worked, everything worked with tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez