P2V+ Firmware P4p+ V2.0 battery error in firmware update

Reaction score
Hi guys im new here recently bought a p4p+ v2.0 for my companys arsonal. I got it out the box turned it on set the controller up it connects to the drone...there's camera feed but zero action happening at all so i downloaded assistant 2 and done a firmware upgrade it then crashes mid way saying battery error so i put another battery in same thing...mind you the drones been out the

I'm curious on how this ends, looks like post is cut off. I've had my P4P+ v2 for a month or so with about a dozen hours of flight. When using a specific battery I will get an error saying battery not secure, I will power down bird, remove battery and re install. Most of the time it works normal. I've used several other batteries so it leads me to believe its the one battery with issues. I will fly this weekend and if it happens again I plan on sending back. Anyone else encounter this error prompt?

I'm curious on how this ends, looks like post is cut off. I've had my P4P+ v2 for a month or so with about a dozen hours of flight. When using a specific battery I will get an error saying battery not secure, I will power down bird, remove battery and re install. Most of the time it works normal. I've used several other batteries so it leads me to believe its the one battery with issues. I will fly this weekend and if it happens again I plan on sending back. Anyone else encounter this error prompt?
See the thing is my drone wont even start take off or have any movement like I get a camera feed thats it i cant even move gimbal or change settings. I link it to assistant 2 and do firmware update but it crashed...first time dji user long time drone pilot and if ill be honest its not a good look especially spending close to 3000 for something that doesn't work

See the thing is my drone wont even start take off or have any movement like I get a camera feed thats it i cant even move gimbal or change settings. I link it to assistant 2 and do firmware update but it crashed...first time dji user long time drone pilot and if ill be honest its not a good look especially spending close to 3000 for something that doesn't work
Did you try to redo the firmware update with dji assistant? I had it once failed retried it and it worked.

I have had the exact same issue, i was wondering if anyone had similar problems. I have downloaded the DJI assistant app, however, Phantom pro 4 v2.0 is not an option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers